ERV insurance against property damage - free of charge
Insurance against property damage caused by your holiday guests forms an integral part of your cooperative relationship with Holiday Home Division (HHD AG) and provides you with convincing added value.
Who is covered?
Private house owners who rent out their holiday home or holiday apartment through HHD.
What is covered?
- Contents of the holiday apartment/ holiday house: e.g. chairs, tables and household appliances.
- The integral parts of the holiday apartment / holiday home (e.g. kitchen, windows and floor coverings)
- The garden infrastructure (including the rowing boat that belongs to the house)
How long is the coverage period?
The insurance coverage begins on the day the tenants check into the apartment/house and ends on check out dare as specified on the booking confirmation.
The advantages for you
- Your property is insured free of charge
- Comprehensive protection of your holiday apartment/house as well as all furniture and household equipment
- No tedious negotiations and discussions with the tenant
- No acceptance report / damage log needed from the tenant
- A simple electronic damage report is sufficient (damage form incl. photos)