ERV insurance free of charge
Insurance protection in case of damage to property by your guests. It covers the costs of any damage incurred, quickly and simply. The insurance constitutes part of the Interhome contract.
Who is covered?
Private house owners who rent out their holiday home or holiday apartment via Interhome.
What is covered?
- Contents of the holiday apartment/ holiday house: e.g. chairs, tables and household appliances.
- Holiday apartment/ holiday house fixtures and fittings, e.g. windows or pool lights.
How long is the coverage period?
The insurance coverage begins on the day the tenants check into the apartment/house and ends on check out dare as specified on the booking confirmation.
The advantages for you
- Your property is insured free of charge
- Comprehensive protection of your holiday apartment/house as well as all furniture and household equipment.
- One single contact person in the event of damage, which simplifies and speeds up damage claims and general equipment.
- Straightforward, immediate reimbursement of the damage.
- No penalty/reward system